He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
EXTRACTION: Hitoshi and Temp
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 4:55:52 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:00:53 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
They prowl in the night, through patrols of dragons and fighting types and misty legends. They cannot be everywhere at once, especially in the quiet hours. Ancient ice, Hoenn's protector once upon a time, has made a ruin of the cave once patrolled by legions of Garchomp. A new path opened. Strenuous journeys through tera tunnels turns into a proper stealth op, something the dog is prepared for.[break]
They make their way through a rift. Cool air turns into a sensation of drowning. His body feels crushed by immense pressure. Rocket's scientists call this place the deep sea, and not until he steps through again after a year of absence does he truly understand why. This place is hell. [break]
They prowl through patrols of Sharpedo and dead things. His shadowed blade and Kartana cut them down, but they run more often than they do not. They hide in the ruined bodies of fallen giants, and under the hulls of strange rusted ships. They hide, and at last, they come to the chamber.[break]
"I need a fuckin' sygna suit." The dog whines. "Let's get this over with, Admin Fox better pay us good for this.

share the load equally
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:19:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest is not a man meant for stealth. He is built to stomp and gnash and tear and rip and roar. Following after is not natural, to be a shadow when your soul blazes so bright by default. There are times they are almost caught, caused more by Tempest and less by the man he travels with.[break][break]

The chamber is a relief. It stinks, as always, of putrid insides as they churn and work.[break][break]

His Sygna Suit buzzes to life; it helps with the pressure. He looks fucking stupid, though.[break][break]

"Just marry a rich guy. He'll buy one for you." It was what Tempest did.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 share the load

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:56:11 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:59:14 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"I don't swing that way!" The dog yaps, turning back to face the oncoming horde of strange alien monsters. A sharp whistle summons four Kartana from their beast balls. They scour the chamber, chittering curious songs in an unknown tongue. This place is meant for them and their kind, these far reaches beyond man's sight. Aliens from another world enter into confrontation with one another. Absolute offense meets strong defense, blades scattering against blade.[break]
His shadowed blade pierces the earth. Something far away starts to stream, or maybe very close. A barrier of shadow erupts around them, guarding the Kartana from the interlopers who would come for them.[break]
"And bein' real with ya? Eeeeeh, the rich broads in Rocket ain't my type."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 6:13:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You don't have to like any of them. 20 PD is 20 PD or whatever." Tempest waves off 's concerns. The weight of this place bares down harder on their backs.[break][break]

It makes Tempest feel itchy. Like he's being watched. The galaxy of stars and the alien creatures staring back at the two of them does not help. They would rip them into pieces if they could.[break][break]

Luckily, Hitoshi seems to have the defenses handled. A well worn and faded pokeball is tossed out; a Lucario stretches when he is released. He is fluffy and relaxed despite the environment, much like his Trainer usually was. Still, the jackal's long ears prick back when confronted with this terrible place.[break][break]

A set of quick fweet fweet! whistles, not the loud and long ones since his pokemon is so close, has the Lucario snap his attention away from the jellyfish and origami fight above. Pressing his ears back on his skull, a wave of soothing energy would rush over the two of them- a Heal Pulse.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 heal

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 6:15:17 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 9:40:32 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Somethin’ tells me you wouldn’t marry blondie if ya didn’t think he was good lookin’ and a good fighter.” He pauses where he stands, rubbing his chin, contemplating matters of the human heart. “Well. Maybe you would’ve, but he wouldn’t still be alive.” He knows the dark-haired man well enough to make that assessment of his character. [break]
Their forces are winning. The great chamber shakes, and mist starts to roll in, like he’s heard it does. Hell rises to greet them, and it smells awful. From the awful smoke, bathed in the light of a tera crystal, is a pathetic amalgamation of fused weapons. It looks like a knife, gun, and sword fused together. They’re three honedges, their cloths tied in a rat king. [break]
I’ll handle this, but you’ll have to carry me out.” His sword understands what comes next, relishes the taste of dog blood. His words are the preamble to a feast. His blade takes everything, except the last drop. That is not his to give, nor his to spill. The sword burns with ghostly flame, spewing them out across the rat tailed swords. It blasts them back into the fog, and the dog collapses.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 20:12:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

An amused snort.[break][break]

"Yeah. I'm being kind of a hypocrite."[break][break]

wouldn't be Tempest's husband if he wasn't good at giving and taking punches. It was just a bonus he was handsome and rich. Man, his husband was so cool. Maybe he should fix him that one Kantonian dish he liked for dinner tonight.[break][break]

The amalgamation forms out of a stinking pink fart cloud. Tempest snarls and covers his nose with his hand. has it. Tempest knows enough about his character to know he will die to kill this thing if needed.[break][break]

It doesn't take death, only blood-loss and exhaustion. Temp gives a contemplative look at the sword before kneeling down to heft the other over his shoulder. Hitoshi is almost a foot shorter than him but he's heavier than he looks; all built muscle hiding under his clothes. Still, Tempest routinely hauls around shit a lot heavier than Hitoshi. It's only with a grunt and minor stagger from displaced weight before he's steady.[break][break]

Temp gives him a friendly slap on the add; the other is thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.[break][break]

"Don't die on me or i'll be pissed, 'Toshi. Skipper, can you grab that hunk of ore?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 battle

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 6:18:49 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 6:21:34 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
He's hauled back to the world above with no fanfare or ceremony. As always when he uses the z-move, the attack leaves him hungry. Blood loss won't kill him, his blade knows its craft too well for that. What will happen is a craving for sweets, sugars, anything to help build up more of the iron liquid inside of him.[break]
"Thanks, Brownie." He says the words with childish gratitude, blushing as the taller man hauls him across the sea floor and back to the world above. The mist parts, and a few stones are lost along the way. They make it back, and Dewford's police department are none the wiser.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 17:17:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Skipper can't lift the whole load of pay-dirt, but that's alright. is more valuable an asset than anything they could drag out of this putrid hell-scape. [break][break]

That was the problem with some in Rocket, Tempest thinks. Rocket was full of cubic zirconium, all pretty flash and perfect cuts. That made the brass think they were disposable. In a way, they were- but if you just gave every piece quick glance before throwing it down, you would miss out on polishing real diamonds.[break][break]

Something, something blood money, something something death mines. Temp wasn't a philosopher.[break][break]

"We can stop at that shitty Johtoan place I like. It's open late."
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 lessen load

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 19:23:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven